You’ve asked an employee TWICE to complete a project as soon as possible and still the work isn’t completed. You’ve delegated a task to another employee only to have it done incorrectly. You’ve sent an e-mail asking for extra help on a project to which you’ve had several negative responses. What’s going on? While these situations could be the result of many different influences, you can eliminate one of the variables by ensuring that your communication style is positive, clear, concise, and to the point. Learn how to coordinate your verbal and nonverbal message to get the best results and learn how to write in such a way that you get the highest impact with as few words as possible. Click aici sa urmezi cursul gratuit…
- Curs de comunicare si leadership
- Cursuri Microsoft Office – de la Pro Management
- Cursuri de Microsoft Office Specialist- Project 2007
- Cursuri project management
- Curs gratuit de Powerpoint
- Cursuri inginerie diverse
- Curs gratuit (demo) – Business Coaching
- Romanian Courses For Foreigners – Online
- Pro Management
Aceasta pagina a fost vizualizata de doritori de cursuri.
Daca doriti sa cumparati un curs, va rugam completati formularul din dreapta paginii. Multumim.